Sunday, November 7, 2010

Giving Thanks!

Following in the footsteps of a friend, who was, incidentally, following in the footsteps of her friend, I am going to try to start blogging about things I am thankful for. My life is so full of blessings, but the more we look for them, the more we will find.

To start off, the thing that we are most thankful for these days is, of course, our pregnancy! We are almost successfully through the first trimester, and the stress of wondering whether our baby will make it or not is almost non-existent. After our loss earlier in the year, the thought of getting pregnant again was extremely scary, but we've known, pretty much from the get-go that this pregnancy was different. I am still (!!) nauseous everyday, almost all day, and for that, as well, I am thankful, because it gives me that sign that the baby is healthy and growing the way she/he is supposed to! I would gladly be nauseous the rest of the 9 months, if that means a healthy baby!



1 Thessalonians 5:18
Be thankful in all circumstances, for this is God's will for you who belong to Christ Jesus.

1 comment:

Lisa said...

We are so blessed, aren't we?! So glad the pregnancy's going well, but I sure do hope you feel well soon. Love you Andi!