Monday, May 4, 2009

birthday CAKE

My birthday was on Saturday, and for once, I got to have my cake and eat it too. Jared and I went to Kansas City with a bunch of friends. We didn't take pictures but here are a few taken by one of the teenage girls that were with us.

First we went to dinner at the cheesecake factory (where I got to EAT my cake). Here is Jonathan, Emily, Katy, Jason, and you can see half of me and Jared in the background, while we were waiting for our table.

And then we went to see Cake in concert (where I got to HAVE my cake, or at least WATCH Cake). It was really fun. They were great performers, and they gave away a redbud tree to one of their fans. It was a fun birthday. In the end, i got to bed at 3:30 in the morning and woke up at 6:30. Remind me not to do that anymore.

1 comment:

Robyn R. said...

Oh my! I lovvve Cake! (Both the band and the actual cake.) What a great birthday!!