Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Rachel and Ryan's wedding

Nancy waiting patiently for the wedding to startIsaiah waiting patiently for the wedding to startZay, Kenny, Kimmy, and Timmy waiting patiently for the wedding to start Beautiful (and funny) weddingRachel and Ryan are married! Yay!Grandpa and Zay go for a ride before the receptionLeah and John, the finance we FINALLY metNancy chews on a graham crackerNow Nancy chews on a pretzel stick with silly Timmy in the backgroundOur table was strategically placed right next to the chocolate fountain. mmm.

Me and the beautiful bride!Some cool family photos at the reception


Fortunately, I don't have any photos of me bustin a move on the dance floor all night with my cousins, sisters, and neices. It was such a great time. We busted it out to some good classics like "Hangin' Tough," "Dancing Queen," The Greece Medly, "My Sherona" and we ended the night with "Come on Eileen." Good times. My sista Brandy even taught her teenage daughters how to dance to "I like big butts." That is some quality bonding. Overall- excellent wedding. Excellent Reception.

No comments: